1 - 2 lbs of lobster raviolis, cooked
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup white wine
Juice of 1 lemon
1 shallot, minced
Minced garlic (to taste)
1/2 cup butter
1. Place water, wine, lemon juice and shallot in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
(minced garlic may be added to taste)
2. Simmer until it's reduced by half.
3. Turn off heat and swirl in butter until all incorporated.
4. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
5. Toss cooked ravioli in sauce.
Sauce should just coat ravioli. Don't panic if it doesn't look like enough sauce.